Rubber Tile Holder (Tire) is designed for laying non-slip tiles (20 mm thick) on terraces and balconies.
Features: Advantages of tile covering on rubber holders (pads): low cost of work, easy work on the farm, easy to change individual tiles if necessary, preventive maintenance and repair of waterproofing and other.
Yield: 1 tile / 1-2 rubber bracket (bracket divided into 2 or 4 as needed)
Price: 1.57 eur with VAT.
TTHERMAL / BALCONY INSTALLATION AND REPAIR SYSTEM: HYDROSOLATION + STONE MILLS 20 MM IN RUBBER TRAYS
Stoneware tiles (20 mm) with rubber brackets - is a novelty in Lithuania and Europe, which allows installing a luxurious and reliable terrace / balcony at minimal cost.
- Preventive maintenance and repairs of the waterproofing layer can be carried out (in the case of adhesive tiles, in case of leaks, it is necessary to disassemble all floors and re-install continuous waterproofing).
- Minimum flooring installation costs: bracket + tile (for glued tiles: 1. install drainage layer, 2. install leveling sandstone 3. glue tiles 4. plaster tile joints 5. wash off lacquer residue from tiles).
- Easy floor covering installation technology, so the work can be done on the farm.
- Durability of floor coverings due to extremely good technical characteristics: withstand loads up to 1000 kg, water absorbed by 0.1%, wear class 4-5 (5 highest), dirt cleaning class 4-5 (5 highest), frost resistance, etc.
Holder Sharing Scheme
- a rubber holder for a sufficiently level foundation (small bumps can be adjusted with the help of pads);
- using slipcovers with rubber pads underneath the rubber holders (the same glue can be used), except for the places where the brackets are placed on the stitched seam.